Anti Covid-19 cleaning
How have we adjusted our standards of cleaning
The cleanliness of our accommodations has always been a priority for us. Finding a clean and tidy accommodation is for you guests a good start to your holiday and for us the best visiting card. In this period of the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to ensuring clean accommodation, we are adopting procedures for the sanitazing of the premises in order to guarantee maximum safety during your stay in our accommodation.
Our anti-Covid 19 procedure
To this end, we are adopting the following procedure.
- The premises are ventilated for at least three hours between a check-out and the next check-in
- The staff carries out the cleaning with clean and disinfected clothes and shoes
- The staff cleans the accommodation with disposable masks and gloves
- The surfaces of the rooms are disinfected with solutions based on 0,1% sodium hypochlorite
- The surfaces of the bathrooms are disinfected with solutions based on 0,5% sodium hypochlorite
- Objects such as remote controls, knobs, electric switches, handles are disinfected with 90 ° alcohol
- Non-washable fabrics are disinfected with a 70 ° alcohol solution
- All washable fabrics are machine washed at a temperature of 90 °
Applying these procedures, in addition to our already high standard of cleanliness, requires more effort for our accommodation facility and less flexible check-in and check-out times for you guests.
What do we expect from our guests
For this reason, our check-in and check-out times, unless otherwise indicated, are:
- Check-in: after 18.00
- Check-out: by 09.00
Hoping you decide to spend a relaxing time here with us, we wish you good things and stay healthy.
Barbara & Andrea
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.