Your pets in Croatia and in our accommodations
Your furry friend on vacation with you
Useful information to take your furry friend on vacation with you in Croatia
We are a Pet Friendly facility and your dogs, cats and ferrets are welcome here. There is a surcharge for their stay and they can be kept in the house with you. We provide a dog sitting service held by qualified personnel and we are in contact with a veterinarian.
To come on vacation to Croatia with you, your pet friend must have:
1. Valid international passport
3. Rabies vaccine inoculated at least one month before entering Croatia and valid
In Croatia dogs must be kept on a leash and left free only in the designated areas. They can access beaches and the sea only where their access is expressly allowed by signs. If specified, a muzzle is required.
There are still no beaches properly equipped for dogs, so remember to bring what you need to spend time in the sun wit your pet. It is recommended to have a muzzle and a leash with you at all times.
Obviously, regardless of the laws, their excrements must be collected by the owner.
Our dogs and cats live within our property and other animals belonging to our guests may also be present. This is why your pets must always be kept under control and not let loose without any supervision.
We are a pet-friendly facility but we also welcome people who do not own pets and who may be allergic to dog or cat hair. Also in their respect, we ask you not to let your pets on the beds and sofas.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.